Our team is taking extensive precautions to maintain a clean and sanitized environment for our patients and staff. We have employed strict cleaning protocols in our lobby, waiting rooms, and exam rooms. It is required for all patients to wear a mask and undergo screening by a technician before entry into the office is permitted. Those who display symptoms of illness or report recent exposure to COVID-19 are prohibited to enter and will be encouraged to reschedule their appointment for a later date. In addition, we are not allowing any visitors at this time unless an escort is medically necessary for the patient. If you have someone accompanying you on your appointment, we kindly ask that they wait in the car.
We appreciate your understanding should our guidelines need to be modified.
1. Office Cleaning - Our offices and instruments are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
2. Hand Sanitizer - We have distributed multiple hand sanitizers around the office for our patients and staff to utilize after touching surfaces and doorknobs.
3. Masks - All our patients and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering over the nose and mouth at all times.
4. Temperature Checks - Before entrance into our office, we will check your temperature. If a patient or caregiver has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, they will be asked to reschedule.
5. Limiting Occupants - We have removed several chairs from our waiting room in order to limit maximum occupancy to six patients. Visitors are not allowed unless they must accompany the patient due to medical reasons such as disability, interpretation, or power of attorney.
6. Parking Lot Waiting - If there are more than six people waiting in our waiting room, then you will be asked to wait in your car until we call you once you are ready to be seen.
7. Cleaning Technicians - Our technicians regularly sanitize the exam rooms between each patient and ensure that high-contact surfaces around the clinic are sanitized throughout the day.
8. Breath Barriers - We have installed "cough guards", or breath barriers, on all our exam room microscopes which allow the doctor to examine you in a safe manner.
Outpatient surgical procedures are performed at the Laser and Outpatient Surgery Center in Gainesville, FL
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Fanous is distinguished in his field, as well as sub-specialized and certified by the American Society of Surgeons.